4 Dark Brown Leather Wallets Car Key Holders and 1969 50p Piece 1950s - 1969
A perfect selection as a collectable for stage productions or museums. Five items –
1) Large brown leather advertising Jersey (only just visible on the cover) wallet. Designated internal compartments for keeping CARDS LETTERS 20/- 10/- window compartment for picture business card or address label. Zipped compartment and further main compartment. Condition: tired and old but good. 15.5 x 11 cm.
2) Brown leather with plastic see-through inserts for picture business address cards. Also central ribbon for holding notes. Popper fastening. 11 x 7.5 cm.
3) Brown Leather Car Key holder with H on the button popper fastening. Two key holders. Rusty and tired but still usable. 8 x 2.5 cm.
4) REAL LEATHER MADE IN ENGLAND. Neat dark brown leather wallet purse. With four concertina pockets one of which secret lifting clasp held the keepsake 50p piece. 4 ribbon withholding areas for notes or similar. Small pocket size. Well made. The chrome is rusted in places.
5) QUEEN ELIZABETH II 50 PENCE PIECE The World’s First Seven Sided Coin 1969. Found in the wallet as mentioned above has been returned to the compartment. Years of being kept and not used has left it rusted in one area please see photographs for all issues with all the items.
SKU MA249 160 sb